[REL] Reventon09: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 [Sound Added], 100% Lod0

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 4/2/2012, 14:08

Group:

Ma è normale che non mi si aprano le porte?

Rèventon09
view post Posted on 4/2/2012, 14:16

CITAZIONE (XRU14 @ 4/2/2012, 14:08) 
Ma è normale che non mi si aprano le porte?

yep

view post Posted on 4/2/2012, 14:53

Group:

Perfect:)

Gaff
icon1  view post Posted on 9/2/2012, 20:54

Hey,
I've a problem. I have the wonderful Murcielago SV but i also want the Aventador, but both cars replace the Enzo, is it possible to add the Aventador to another car or could you make the mod so, that it replace another car in case of the Enzo Reventon09? For example the Zonda F?! That would be really awesome. :-)

Merkinor
view post Posted on 9/2/2012, 21:45

Hello all. I just registered here. :)

First of all, grazie mille per il Aventador, Rèventon09!

Gaff, I also thought that it was a shame to replace the Enzo, since there are lots of Zondas and only one Enzo in the game, so I replaced the Zonda F with the Aventador. All you have to do is rename the files from Rèventon09's package from Enzo to Zonda_F. Check the names of the files in your \Euro\Bnk\Vehicules folders, you'll understand what to do.

The big problem once you do that is that the wheels become misaligned, since the Zonda F and the Enzo have their wheels in different positions. I'm trying to learn how to correct that by myself so I don't have to bother Rèventon09 with it... but any help is appreciated, Rèventon09. :)

ferrari599gtb
view post Posted on 11/2/2012, 13:37

CITAZIONE (Gaff @ 9/2/2012, 20:54) 
Hey,
I've a problem. I have the wonderful Murcielago SV but i also want the Aventador, but both cars replace the Enzo, is it possible to add the Aventador to another car or could you make the mod so, that it replace another car in case of the Enzo Reventon09? For example the Zonda F?! That would be really awesome. :-)

If you want both the Murcielago and the Aventador just choose another original car to replace with almost the same performance (the zonda f, for example) and rename the file of the Aventador with the name of the original car to remove from play. There should also be a way to add a car, instead of replacing it, but I don't know how.

CITAZIONE
The big problem once you do that is that the wheels become misaligned, since the Zonda F and the Enzo have their wheels in different positions. I'm trying to learn how to correct that by myself so I don't have to bother Rèventon09 with it... but any help is appreciated, Rèventon09. :)

You have replaced all the files you had to, right?

Gaff
view post Posted on 11/2/2012, 14:02

First of all, thank you guys for the fast answers :)
I've renamed the files and put the Aventador instead of the Zonfa F in the game...that works perfect...the only thing what looks terrible are the wheels. When i replace the wheels from the Zonda F with the one from the Aventador there are only purple things in the air instread of wheels^^
But when i don't mod the wheels from the Zonda F, i'Ve a Aventador with Zonda F wheels, which are to small :S
So, please help Reventon09 so that i can have both cars in the game, that would be freakin' awesome :D

Merkinor
view post Posted on 11/2/2012, 16:18

QUOTE (ferrari599gtb @ 11/2/2012, 13:37) 
You have replaced all the files you had to, right?

Yep, I did.

Here's a screenie of the Aventador replacing the Zonda F. Notice how the rims are not as flush with the body of the car as they should; they're a bit "sunk" into the inside of the car.

aventadoraszondaf

This is not at all gamebreaking of course, just something I would like to be able to correct. Thank you for replying, though, and sorry that I don't speak Italian all that well, so I just use English. :)

Gaff, make sure you copy the Aventador rims file to \euro\bnk\vehicules\rim\pagani\zonda_f_r_01.bnk, not zonda_f_f_01.bnk. I made that mistake too at first. :)

Gaff
view post Posted on 11/2/2012, 16:59

Thanks Merkinor :) I'll will try it some other cars, maybe there's a car where the rims are not sunk into the inside of the car :D

ferrari599gtb
view post Posted on 12/2/2012, 12:37

Let's wait up for Reventon09. Maybe I'll send him a private message later... In TDU1 it was easier to replace the rims: you just had to change all the files and it looked perfect.

ciròmarina
view post Posted on 12/2/2012, 21:23

ciaoooo a tutti, sono andato in ...Atari/TDU2/Euro/BnK/.. ma ce solo la cartella video la cartella vehicules non c'è -.- aiutatemiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Rèventon09
view post Posted on 12/2/2012, 22:32

forse devi spacchettare

ciròmarina
view post Posted on 13/2/2012, 00:22

lo fatto mi diceva anche che i file erano di solo lettura quindi lo modificati o messo il launcher ma nulla...

poi scusa il disturbo ma vorrei unirvi a voi creando anche auto per tdu2 mi potresti dire di che programmi o bisogno e un tutorial che mi impari come si fa? grazie XD

ferrari599gtb
view post Posted on 16/2/2012, 17:06

E' abbastanza difficile creare mod per tdu2... c'è bisogno soprattutto di programmi che permettano di convertire i formati di auto prese da altri giochi...

Rèventon09
view post Posted on 16/2/2012, 17:12

Meglio lasciar perdere alla fine uno ci ricava solo mal di testa :asd:

118 replies since 29/12/2011, 00:36   65506 views